If you enjoy playing board games, war games, role playing games, miniatures, deck building card games then Thame Games Club is for you!
Established in 2018 the club is growing. We currently have over 90 members, both men and women, but are really keen to encourage all those interested in the hobby. So, whether you have no experience or lots it would be lovely to welcome you into Thame Games Club.
We typically meet Thursday 7.30 PM on a weekly basis
- 1st Thursday of the month at the Listening Room upstairs at the Cross Keys Pub, Thame
- 2nd Thursday Bar Games in the Cross Keys Pub
- 3rd Thursday of the month at the Listening Room upstairs at the Cross Keys Pub, Thame
- 4th Thursday Big Games night in the James Figg (Stables)
- Bookmark our site to keep up to date with board gaming times, dates and venues including big gaming events at the James Figg
What do you need to do – just turn up!
There is no cost, just buy a drink of your choice and choose want to want to play with the help of a welcomer/member who will get you settled into a game.
We look forward to welcoming you, but any questions or for a chat to find out more please call John Bancroft on 07967 388 308
If you are on social media checkout our Facebook Group for more detailed information on gaming nights, but also to share all things gaming.https://www.facebook.com/groups/2047405375273011/
*Please note that due to licensing laws only over 18’s can be admitted to the local pubs.